We, the C.J. Sisters of the Delhi Province, in collaboration with the staff, renew our commitment with the pioneering spirit of our Foundress, Mother Mary Ward, to bring about the kingdom of God through our Education Ministry.
We aim at training our students to strive for personal excellence in order to take leadership in enabling their fellow citizens to create a just society, where the underprivileged and exploited, especially women, children, and dalits are restored to their God-given dignity, rights and freedom.
We commit ourselves:
- To form students who are imbued with the sense of the Divine, equipped with intellectual knowledge and moral values, developing them as persons of competence, conscience, compassion and commitment.
- To create a school climate where values of love, freedom, sincerity and justice are experienced and lived out by all.
- To promote sensitivity to diverse religions, cultures and ethnic groups in our nation, to bring about mutual respect and harmony.
- To direct our attention and resources, to the education of the children from the least privileged in the society, who are economically, socially, and culturally deprived and victimized in various ways.
- To cultivate empathy for the disturbed ecology and to radiate God's love to all creation, nurturing every aspect of life.
- To network effectively among our own and neighbourhood schools and agencies who promote similar values in order to assist the emergence of a fully developed human community.
- To create a scientific temper in our students who, conscious of the problems, issues and the needs of the society, are able to analyze and critique the same.
- To promote the conviction and belief that all of us, namely the sisters, teachers, students and the parents are partners and participate in the noble work of education for social transformation.